Friday, June 30, 2006

More teaching.
My teaching at the Summer Course went well. The students were very keen, and I think we all enjoyed ourselves. My two-week stint finished with a lesson in which the students worked in groups to produce a presentation and report on one of a range of contemporary issues such as "How people spend their leisure time" and "The effect of smoking on health". I thought that preparing a presentation like this during their first two weeks was a bit of a tall order, but they all worked hard and produced some good presentations.

One of the other teachers is unable to take her lesson on Wednesday morning so she has asked me to stand in for her. It will be good to work with the class again. I have also been asked to act as facilitator for a Speaking and Listening exam on July 17th.

No comments: