Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ready for work
I have just spoken with my new boss at the local college about the teaching work which I will be doing.
I will be taking a Level 1 class in the first two weeks of June. Level 1 students are not beginners, there are three entry levels before this so these students will probably have been learning English for at least three years. As I mentioned in a previous entry, the class will have a number of different teachers over the ten-week course so there is a planning meeting at the college on Friday to allow us to co-ordinate our activities.

The other good news of the week is that I have now been offered the job in Prague. This will involve teaching to individuals and small groups within companies, and will draw on my experience in the corporate world as much as my English. I am waiting to see the details in writing before I formally accept, but it is looking good.

No comments: